Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Welcome to Jensen Arms

I was up there 2 nights ago and I saw RRA LPK in the case (not the NM). Give them a shout. They are damn near out of all mags, AR's, M14's, M1A's, and just about any other semi auto rifle - but they still have a lot of accessories and a few nice uppers on the wall. They are out of stripped lowers but had quite a few built lowers still on the wall.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Try jtdistributing.com. I have used a bunch of their LPK's. You can also try mitchellsupply.com as they usually have some in stock as well.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got one from gunsmoke enterprises. Nice people.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it said ID-10-T error..........i dunno??? I got one anyways.....lol

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Wow I'm glad I checked in here. I'm a member at sportsman's guide, $50 for a LPK isn't bad.

Edit: $10 for S/H is a bit though for such a small package.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
When we are saying Quality LPK... What do we consider quality? Are they all considered the same? I think my local store has a DPMS kit... not sure, just glanced at the package last month when I was in there. Before I decided to jump on a lower. Oh and I'll be switching out the pistol grip to a MIAD as soon as T.J. gets them in.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Right... gotcha. So RRA, or Stag, or CMMG?

I didn't say the DPMS lpks were bad.......:p
I've used 2 of them and have another on the way for spare parts.

The CMT lpks (RRA and Stag) are finished nicer, and have better roll pins IMO, I've never used a CMMG kit.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
DPMS doesn't sell their stuff cheaper because they like you. ;)
I didn't say the DPMS lpks were bad.......:p
I've used 2 of them and have another on the way for spare parts.

The CMT lpks (RRA and Stag) are finished nicer, and have better roll pins IMO, I've never used a CMMG kit.
Considering the other standard LPKs (RRA, CMMG, etc) are all about the same price and quality, does that mean THEY like us?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts