Springfield XD Forum banner

PX Storm

599 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bunk22 
#1 ·
Sub-compact............ I've got one of these on my radar. Such a sweet little piece. Just looking for some feedback or experiences with this model. Thanks!

#2 ·
My brother has both the full size and the compact PX4s in 9mm. I ahve shot both on several occasions.

Honestly? I am not racing out to buy either one.

They work just fine, but there is nothing special about them. I certainly would NEVER trade my Hi-Power or P228 for these things.

If I was going to buy a small 9mm, I'd look real hard at the Glock 26 or the M&P9 compact. Both feel much better in the hand and have better triggers than the Beretta.

The only Beretta pistol I really like is the 92FS.

- brickboy240

#3 ·
I looked at it before I got my XDM, I liked the way it felt in my hand but I didn't like the trigger. My father-in-law has one and likes it, personal preference.

#5 ·
I've got one, fantastic little gun. The SA pull is superior to my XD's, the double action is nice and smooth as well. It is chunky like my XD9sc but still easy to conceal. My wife normally has it, next to her side of the bed, when she travels, etc. It has over 1500 rounds of every type of ammo without issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.