Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and only one failure to feed. It was the last round in the mag late in the round count, after the mags had been dropped a few times, in the sand. I'm pretty darn happy with that. Great shooter to boot. YAY! :D

·
Registered
889 Posts
You may have all ready done this, but you should number your mags, so that if one of them dosen't work you can set it aside, and not end up using it in your carry gun or some thing. Then you can watch the bad one when you are shooting to see if there realy is something with the mag, or if it was just a one time thing.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I'm all over that program. It hasn't repeated the problem, I'm thinking maybe just a bit of sand got in there. I had been dropping the mags to the ground and cycling snap caps in, so there's a good possibility of some sand in the extracter. Either way, I'm keeping an eye on the mag.

·
Registered
889 Posts
In the USPSA game, which I play alot, we take apart and clean any mag that hits the ground. It only takes a little piece of sand to wreck your day :cry: .

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Congrats.... I'm 400 rounds down and not a single problem.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
40SWXDSHOOTER said:
In the USPSA game, which I play alot, we take apart and clean any mag that hits the ground. It only takes a little piece of sand to wreck your day :cry: .
Yeah, I need to strip my mags and clean 'em. In fact, I think I'll do that now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts