Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all know about CA's 10 day waiting period. Well, it doesn't START until AFTER the weapon is paid in total. My local store had a sale--the XD9 plus 3 10-round magazines, plus a Fobus "holster", all in a carrying case. So I put down a deposit to hold on until 10 days before I get my anticipated Xmas bonus. I'll go in and pay it off with plastic, wait the 10 days, and pick it up, then pay off the plastic with my bonus. Come on, December.

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Good choice brother. Sorry about your calif. laws. I know what it's like to have to wait for your gun. It's like being 7 at x-mas time.

Hope you enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
It will be well worth the wait.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dan:

For one newbie to another (I guess you're a newbie :) ) welcome. I just picked up my new XD-9 Service Model yesterday after Maryland's 7 day cool off period. Although I have had time to get to the range, I just love my new toy.

Regards...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dan M. said:
You all know about CA's 10 day waiting period. Well, it doesn't START until AFTER the weapon is paid in total. My local store had a sale--the XD9 plus 3 10-round magazines, plus a Fobus "holster", all in a carrying case. So I put down a deposit to hold on until 10 days before I get my anticipated Xmas bonus. I'll go in and pay it off with plastic, wait the 10 days, and pick it up, then pay off the plastic with my bonus. Come on, December.
This site is a great place to kill time during those 10 days. I know because i went through the same thing gettin my xd.... i think i nearly spent every waking moment on this site while impatiently waiting at home for the 10days to end. where are you pickin up ur xd? I'm in so cal as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric, I'm getting it from Turner's in Signal Hill. I live in Orange County. I'll probably do most of my shooting at the Firing Line in Huntington Beach.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dan M. said:
Eric, I'm getting it from Turner's in Signal Hill. I live in Orange County. I'll probably do most of my shooting at the Firing Line in Huntington Beach.
cool... i bought my xd from turners in pasadena and shoot at firing line in burbank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts