Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my friend bought my .357 Magnum for 250 bucks. He was willing to pay $300 but I couldn't bring myself to take that much for the gun. (He just made E-4/Petty Officer, doesn't have too much cash) When I bought it I paid $395 after taxes.
I put $100 on an XDSC40 black. I ALMOST got the 9mm. However, I rationalized that if I wanted the best 9mm round, it would be a +P+ round, that that the kick on those rounds would be comparable to a 40SW round. For some odd reason today, I just could not shoot. You guys ever get those off days where the bullet just doesn't go where you want it to? I wasn't doing so hot with the XD today. However, I have new found respect for the Kel Tec P3at. Maybe I just got lucky but at ten yards I got about a five inch group with all seven rounds about 4 inches below bulls eye. Just thought i'd share :)

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I just traded my xd-40 service for the xd-40 sc. I thought about getting the 9mm, but it was very short lived. The sc is a great little pistol. It's my carry gun right now until I can find a holster for my kimber.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts