Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
have supertuck deluxe, love it. Never tried the other so couldn't compare....

Phillip

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Let's face it... If it's not comfortable, you're not going to wear it 18/7/365 and if it ends up locked up, rather than on your side, it ain't gonna do you any good.

I hadn't heard of Pure Kustom before, but I know that the SuperTuck feels great after a couple full days of break-in. My Wife has the Comptac MTAC Minotaur and really likes it as well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the XDM 9mm Compact. The Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe feels great....

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Definitely let us know how you like it once it's broken in! :)
People have a tough time finding their perfect holster. Finding one that works equally well as an IWB and OWB is even tougher. At over $150, I hope they have a good customer satisfaction guarantee, but if it does work, it'll be worth every penny.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked to Rocky at Pure kustoms and he makes ALL his holsters. He is a great person to talk to and he backs up his holsters 100% I will let everyone know when I receive the holster in a few weeks!

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
^This.. I have a CBST and it's been pretty good. Would love to know how this stacks up. The King Tuck also stands out to me, looks wise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.