Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to get a threaded barrel, stippled grips, trigger job, cut mag well to strip the mag easier and possibly a notched slide to accept a red dot but I have ZERO clue on where to start and what companies are reputable. I love the way the Salient Arms pistols look but I'm not willing to get rid of my XDm just to go through Salient. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Canyon Creek

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
326 Posts
You're welcome.. I'm not sure why other people didn't join in with suggestions. Let us know how it goes.. maybe some pictures later on?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm surprised too, I was hoping I would get a plethora of responses. I'll definitely post pics as it starts to come to life.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There are also numerous companies that may not be well known on this site that can do a lot of what you are looking for.

Im not sure if you have one, but there is a very large gun community on Instagram. A great mix of companies and shooters. I can get you some links to company websites if youd like.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are also numerous companies that may not be well known on this site that can do a lot of what you are looking for.

Im not sure if you have one, but there is a very large gun community on Instagram. A great mix of companies and shooters. I can get you some links to company websites if youd like.
I wasn't aware of that, I am on Instagram: MTN_MAN1 I look forward to seeing what out there. Much appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts