Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually never thought I would get a XD-E, but for some reason yesterday it felt good in my hands. Also they had just got a P320 M17 in, and picked that one too! Interesting, yesterday I was purchasing the firearms, I complained to the salesman in a joking way. You buy a pistol but there is no ammo? He responded, oh we have some in the back for people who purchase a new firearm. Say what Willis? So, I said I'd take three boxes. Although they are only Fiocchi 115gr FMJ 50CT it's better than nothing.
two pistols.jpg

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
should have purchased a lottery ticket as well, you were on a roll.
Thank you! I had no intention of getting the P320 M-17, but the previous night was the first time reading about this model. Everyone was out of stock. I took a 40 minute drive to Sportsman's Warehouse to get information how to order something online. They had just received the M-17 in a half an hour earlier. Yeah, it was like the lottery! I have never owned or fired a Sig, so when I get some extra ammo to afford to shoot at the range, I will post back.

Semper Fi!

Reactions: 2bytandem

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thank you! I had no intention of getting the P320 M-17, but the previous night was the first time reading about this model. Everyone was out of stock. I took a 40 minute drive to Sportsman's Warehouse to get information how to order something online. They had just received the M-17 in a half an hour earlier. Yeah, it was like the lottery! I have never owned or fired a Sig, so when I get some extra ammo to afford to shoot at the range, I will post back.

Semper Fi!
You will like Sigs, I've got three. Two P220s in .45 and just got a Sig 1911 Emperor Scorpion Carry in .45 and before I went for a doctors appointment I went to the range and put a quick 50 rds through it with not problems

Reactions: masterchither

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will like Sigs, I've got three. Two P220s in .45 and just got a Sig 1911 Emperor Scorpion Carry in .45
Awesome, Fine pistols! When my IWB gets here I will start to carry it after a few rounds at the range.

Reactions: Trapperjohn1975
1 - 5 of 5 Posts