Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I don't use public restrooms unless I absolutely, positively, have to. That hasn't happened yet tho. I suppose you could set the pistol on the floor between your feet and drop your trousers on top of it. Or go to the stall next to the wall and set it on the floor between the toilet and the wall.

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
I'll piss all day long in a public bathroom, but sitting...nope aint gonna happen. I make sure to regulate my dietary intake to prevent this from happening.
I've seen public toilets in South Africa, South Korea, China, Japan, Trinidad, and you think ours are bad??

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Once I start going everyone leaves so I don't have a problem with theft. If people are slow to leave it also helps when the first baby drops to yell FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
I do i just don't let my pants below my knees.
On the wipe i just hold my pants with my off hand
Which begs the question: Since Muslims in the ME have no TP, and use their bare left hand, how do they pull this off?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I also avoid public pooh but in emergency mode, I wouldn't care if it was visible below the stall anyways. I carry legally and I doubt in that circumstance it would be considered brandishing. GRIN

I do understand other states are far more strict about visibility... In that case I would just hid it in the folds of the pants I suppose.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've thought about in an emergency but I'd go on myself before I used a public restroom. One of the first and last times I used a public restroom was at Kohls after eating Mexican out of town and I swear they over heard the wife and I talking about deportation and put something in our food.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts