Springfield XD Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it seems I can't play nice, I am making this public apology on my own free will.

I'm sorry you got you feelings hurt Wild Rice.

All posts, (pics) were made in jest. They were not meant as a personal attack.

And with that,

addios amigos

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Oh Jesus now what? I swear I see more people get their feelings hurt here than anywhere. I never knew firearms owners could also be such a bunch of whiney-babies!

If you don't like what someone says, so what! Get over it or settle it or don't. :rolleyes:

I hope you aren't leaving mvician. I enjoy your experience and opinion on many things.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
Dont leave Mike... Your input is highly valued by many on this forum. I dont care what went down, you offer very valuable input on this forum that I for one greatly enjoy.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
what ever happened to the "no blood no foul" rule.....no one died...hurt feelings and black eyes will heal....spilled beer can be refilled...

No need to leave...you're a well respected and knowledgeable member...

Everyone kiss and make up

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Oh...and it's Christmas....so all sins are forgiven...check the forums rules....the Christmas rule is in there....

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
PLEASE dont leave.

you have no idea how big of an asset you are to this forum.

PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Since it seems I can't play nice, I am making this public apology on my own free will.

I'm sorry you got you feelings hurt Wild Rice.

All posts, (pics) were made in jest. They were not meant as a personal attack.

And with that,

addios amigos
I think the picture was completely funny. There is no reason to be having to apologize. Wild Bill is a big boy, I think, and he should be able to take it. There is no reason to leave, Mike.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yeah. If someone should leave we all know who we would prefer to do so

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Somebody was asking for it. You answered. It was awesome. Don't leave.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Your knowledge and information has been very valuable to me. It would be disappointing to lose you from the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Mike is a very knowledgeable guy, but he is a little too full of himself sometimes. We all appreciate his tips and advice, but that whole "I'm better than you because I own more ARs than you" attitude gets old. I think a timeout may be good for the guy.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Mike is a very knowledgeable guy, but he is a little too full of himself sometimes. We all appreciate his tips and advice, but that whole "I'm better than you because I own more ARs than you" attitude gets old. I think a timeout may be good for the guy.
Now what is the point of that comment?
I understand you have an opinion but......... WTH?!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
You would think that.

Don't leave Mike!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
WTF?

Are we talking about this post???

Nope, they (Stag) get the "crap" award :lol:

What the hell is wrong with that pic??? It's funny!!!! I don't care who the hell "Wild Rice" is. I don't even know him nor have I read (I think) any of his posts. I don't care. He's a p**** though if he can't take it. I think it would be hilarious if someone actually spent the time to create a mockery of me!!!

So get your ass back here mvician and keep posting in the AR forums!!! Don't be a p**** and bail.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I never got to see that picture but that one is even better !! I saw the Wild Bill seal of approval though. JhankG doesn't like to contribute much to the AR forum other than snood remarks here and there.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.