Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just ordered the PRP Ultimate Match trigger kit for my beloved XDm and I can't wait for it to get here. I'm hoping it is every bit as good as I've read it is. Will post pics and impressions once I have it in my paws.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I wouldn't trade my PRP parts for the world. Well...maybe for a tactical xdm .45, but only if it had PRP parts!

·
Registered
54 Posts
From what I understand this trigger kit won't work on the Tactical .45 as it has a thumb saftey? Bummer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Based on this and other threads on this forum, I actually ordered my XDM 3.8 Compact 9mm Bi-tone with everything PRP offers other than the grip mods or extended magazine release. Of course it more than doubles the cost of the pistol but if I am going to trust my life and that of my family to it, as well as try to get into some practical pistol type competition with it I want it to be as slick as can be. Once I receive it, I'll post back.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Based on this and other threads on this forum, I actually ordered my XDM 3.8 Compact 9mm Bi-tone with everything PRP offers other than the grip mods or extended magazine release. Of course it more than doubles the cost of the pistol but if I am going to trust my life and that of my family to it, as well as try to get into some practical pistol type competition with it I want it to be as slick as can be. Once I receive it, I'll post back.:rolleyes:
There's a man with the plan! I as well had PRP do the trigger install and fitting, and have all the rest of their gear installed as well. I believe the only things I didn't acquire were the grips and mag release also. You will simply love it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's been a while now but I can tell you I am totally happy with it. I shot my first IDPA match this past weekend and it was soooo fun. There were two competitors there that were also IDPA Range Safety Officers bookending my group. Both guys are XDM guys and the one has a custom 40 S&W with all the bells and whistles and after the match I offered mine up for he and the other fellow to shoot and both commented that they had never felt anything like it...and remember mine is the 9mm Compact 3.8" version with the Combat Carry trigger - not the Match version due; this is due to my whole philosophy of use (POU - a term I learned, and agree with from Nutnfancy on YouTube) for this particular gun. The guy who competed with his full-sized 40 XDM said he would have to now take a look at both PRP as well as the 9mm compact as he was completely impressed with not only the trigger but the overall package as compared to his race gun... I guess that's a pretty decent eval from a source not new to the sport or the guns them selves...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts