Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
We have released our Trigger Kit for the Hellcat! Check it out in our dealer forum.
1. What is the stock trigger pull weight for the Hellcat?
2. Does your PRP trigger reduce/shorten uptake also, or does it just just lower the trigger's pull weight?
3. Does your PRP trigger kit for the Hellcat give light primer strikes with certain ammo types?

Thank you for any info you can provide.

·
Vendor
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stock trigger pull weights tested out at about 6.5#

Our trigger kit lowers the pull weight and smooths out the pull. It dose not shorten the length of travel.

We have tested it with CCI, Win, and FED primers and have had zero failures.

·
Registered
837 Posts
The stock trigger pull weights tested out at about 6.5#

Our trigger kit lowers the pull weight and smooths out the pull. It dose not shorten the length of travel.

We have tested it with CCI, Win, and FED primers and have had zero failures.
I order one of your Hellcat triggers, but it wouldn't let me order the Pre-Fit Aluminum Trigger Assembly. Will this be available soon? If so will you post availability here? Plus cost? And will this address the overtravel? Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
837 Posts
My trigger kit arrives in the morning, I'll be at the range by noon. Thanks for the super fast shipping and customer service.

·
Registered
632 Posts
This sucks, I can't even find a Hellcat to buy locally; I haven't even gotten to handle one.

Got to see y'all re on the ball with this. Y'all make good products. Really like the trigger on my Mod.2 Service.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Copy this video ASAP as YouTube will be deleting gun channels soon. Maybe PRP can add it to their website.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just watched the video and wow! 3-4 lbs ! That's great. I can't wait until the red anodized trigger comes out. How can we get notified when it does?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
837 Posts
I just watched the video and wow! 3-4 lbs ! That's great. I can't wait until the red anodized trigger comes out. How can we get notified when it does?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Call PRP. They will put you on a list for the trigger shoe, and contact you when the first batch is ready. This is what I did. They will have black ones first. Then colors to come sometime after.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Love PRP... they are a local (to me... sort of) Oregon company that makes great products.
I've always wanted to swing by and take a look around but I'm always going through Baker City at a ridiculous time of night.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts