Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in for just a PRP sear since I already have the spring kit. I think $40-50 is fair for one.

EVERYONE, if you are to, please comment.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Reactions: EndlessFields

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prp has made it right with discounting the trigger kit package. I'll be ordering tonight.

·
Registered
240 Posts
looked at the above pics and was thinking this looks like a very different setup, then I got to the last pic and noticed it was an XDM I was looking at .....Though he was talking about an XDS...LOL.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have been completely on the fence with the trigger upgrade. After the first time I shot my XDS I was ready for a trigger upgrade right then. But now that I have a few hundred rounds through it, it really feels pretty good and I shoot very well. Anyway I've been going back and forth, reading all your comments in this thread and the original. Bottom line, its going to drive me nuts if I don't see what I'm missing so I just placed my order for the new kit which includes the sear.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have been completely on the fence with the trigger upgrade. After the first time I shot my XDS I was ready for a trigger upgrade right then. But now that I have a few hundred rounds through it, it really feels pretty good and I shoot very well. Anyway I've been going back and forth, reading all your comments in this thread and the original. Bottom line, its going to drive me nuts if I don't see what I'm missing so I just placed my order for the new kit which includes the sear.
I would have done the same thing. It's very rare that I pick up a pistol and go, "damn, that trigger is perfect". Especially when it comes to striker fired pistols.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts