Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wish every company could see how PRP handles and communicates with their customers. I have never had the high quality CS from any store like I have from PRP. I'm sure it has been said before but I'm saying it again, PRP HAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Thanks PRP

·
Registered
28 Posts
I really wish every company could see how PRP handles and communicates with their customers. I have never had the high quality CS from any store like I have from PRP. I'm sure it has been said before but I'm saying it again, PRP HAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Thanks PRP
I agree. I had sent back the striker safety and spring that wouldn't fit my xd. As soon as they got it back, I got a call asking whether I wanted a credit back to my card, or use it for another purchase. Seems like they really care.

Now hopefully they do make a new run of the striker safeties and I can get one that will fit...

·
Registered
2 Posts
MSHancock said:

Thanks PRP
Couldn't agree more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts