Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So after the first day I picked up the gun; I was going to head to the range but when I got there it was for members only that day and I wasn't a member, so sadly I didn't get to shoot it. When I got home, I was bored and had ammo sitting around so I did the following:

Don't judge me!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The following day after I built the pyramid I did this:

Went to the range!! Boy do I love this gun!!!

First 20 rounds!

50 rounds!!

100 rounds and I'm loving it!!

Then my friend and I decided we wanted to play with the shotgun :)

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really like the pics.congrats on your xd40 purchase.you couldn't go wrong!

·
Registered
261 Posts
The following day after I built the pyramid I did this:

Went to the range!! Boy do I love this gun!!!

First 20 rounds!

50 rounds!!

100 rounds and I'm loving it!!

Then my friend and I decided we wanted to play with the shotgun :)

Very nice. Nice groupings.

Lemme guess, you're in CA huh? Sacramento area? And that was at The Gun Room in Elk Grove. Am I right?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I have the same gun and love it. Over 1,500 rounds without a single problem.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks!

Yep, I'm in CA. Yes, Sacramento. And you're correct, it was The Gun Room. :cool:
HAHA

Nice....I like that place. Nice indoor range. The people are, for the most part, very helpful.

Good luck with that XD40. I'm actually thinking about picking one up, along with my XD9 I already have.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Like the gun but next time make sure the model has no hair on her legs. :D

They are great weapons----overbuilt. They remind me of the same toughness of CZ's and Makarovs that come from former Iron curtain countries.

I found a used one at a pawn shop that I am thinking might have been shot 50 times if that. No smiley faces on the top of the barrel and no scratches. Came in the box with the lock, holster, mag pouch and an unopened little brown envelope with a shot cartridge. S.A. people tell me it was made in 2008 so it has the tenifer based finish.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HAHA

Nice....I like that place. Nice indoor range. The people are, for the most part, very helpful.

Good luck with that XD40. I'm actually thinking about picking one up, along with my XD9 I already have.
I like the place but for the price, it's hard to justify driving there to shoot.

I'd buy this gun all over again if given the same chance. I like this gun a lot.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I like the place but for the price, it's hard to justify driving there to shoot.

I'd buy this gun all over again if given the same chance. I like this gun a lot.
Where are you actually located? I've driven from Roseville down there. Of course, I had already planned on making the trip, then ended up in So Sac w/my gf. It is a long haul. Glad I found a couple outdoor ranges closer to me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts