Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The folks at Springfield took great care of me in getting my $%&# un-driftable sights aligned. I've been whining about this for a few months, with my XD9SC consistently printing way left, and the rear sight visibly off-center from the factory. I managed to mangle a brass punch trying to budge the thing.

I know, maybe I was pushing the trigger or sqeezing my grip... but my XD Service kept hitting the X-ring and left-handed shooter had the same problem.

Off to Illinois about two weeks ago, and back today. SIghts actually appear to be centered between the marks in the dovetails! Factory target looked great. Of course I'm itchin' to get it to range...

Add this data point to the customer service reputation.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I feel your pain. I tried to use my mill as a huge sight press and I literally threw its alignment off trying to move my first set of XD sights. I had to design and build a pusher to do it myself.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
I had exactly the same problem, only it was the front sight that was slightly off.

Same resolution from SA, and they also replaced the striker pin for me.

SA seems bound and determined to keep my customer loyalty for life!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have exactly the opposite results, my rear sight is extremely loose, not enough that it moves when i shoot but enough that when I carry IWB and pull my shirt up my shirt will grab it and pull it over

1 - 4 of 4 Posts