Springfield XD Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
I like to use the word smurf. It gets the point across and brings the lols.
and here I always thought you were talking about your testicles... Small Blue and Hairy :p

·
Premium Member
21,647 Posts
I do know that those who cuss usually are the most honest. So how are we going to know who is honest?
Are they running for office?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts

·
Banned
20,021 Posts
In the Air Force we had the Falcon Code. A numbered list of the most common, and some less common, curses, epithets and other expletives. When the situation called for such, you just shouted the number. It saved time and didn't offend those not in the know.

Perhaps we need something similar?
I'm taking a 2 right now.

·
Premium Member
21,647 Posts
Blue Falcon 42! Blue Falcon 42! Hut, hut hike!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I will begin using "Honeyfugler" and "Puzzlewit" when appropriate.

·
Banned
20,997 Posts
One of my sons-in-law is career Air Force. We poke fun back and forth relentlessly...as I have none with my two Marine brothers-in-law. :)
Lol....It's all good....Grunt.....lol

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
Jmichna you Dirty Rotten ******* you ruined my ******* appetite with these ******* Pictures!!!!!
Just tryin' to help a good man keep his weight in check... you were startin' to get a little thick in the middle.

You're welcome.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Come on...Hillary is a sexy babe.........:mrgreen:
That's 2 different threads you've mention your fondness for Hillary. Who knows maybe you could become her Monica Lewinsky if she were elected president. Not sure how the whole cigar thing would work though.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.