Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Pachmayr Grip in from Ajamesp51 on x-mas eve. I took it with me to my lady friend's parents house to borrow some hairspray from her to install it. Now I don't want to put the gun down. It feels really nice on the gun, fattening up the grip slightly to make it feel just a little more substantial in my hand. Its also very tacky feeling, and the finger grooves lock the gun in your hand nicely. The grip felt flimsy at first, but once on the gun, fit tightly and conformed to the contors of the frame very well. It did require some minor trimming to clear the grip safety. It was also a bitch to get on, which I didn't mind cause it feels like it wont slip off, or move around. I got it for $9.99 (I think, don't remember the exact price) from www.xd-hs2000.com . For those of you who haven't delt with Ajamesp51 from there, if your looking for Xd stuff, he is a great person to talk to.

Some pics:

BONUS PICS:
Carrying with a clipdraw. And yes, I am skinny.

Any questions, just holla!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Why don't you try eating a greasy hamburger and become part of the American dream. I am well on my way !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmmm greasy hamburgers, my favorite! I eat and drink like a mo fo, and its starting to show around my gut just a little. Don't worry, it'll catch up to me. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thats odd... I purchased the same grip but mine is larger. I have it pulled up atleast as far as you do but mine is flush with the bottom of the frame. I'll try and get a pic and figure out whats up :?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I didn't like the Pachmayr Grip on my XD40. Didn't feel right to me. Without any adhesive, it moved around quite a bit. It worked great on a Ruger P85, though.

Ditto dealing with Ajamesp51. :wink: He was a big help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts