Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a ProChrono Digital chronograph. I'd also bought the Digital remote, which connected to the chronograph by a cable, and allowed control of the chronograph without having to step out into the range to reset it.

"Had" is the operative word here. Do you know that if you shoot an AR-15 at one of those chronographs, the bullet will go RIGHT THROUGH?

Yeah. Past tense. In fairness, I'd recently separated my right shoulder and torn the rotator cuff, and even though the rifle was in a sled, I flinched. Killed that Chronograph dead to rights. Helluva rifle, helluva round. But man, that shoulder HURT.

I ended up sending the killed Chronograph back to Competition Electronics, who gave me partial credit on a new one. But the new one doesn't use the older digital remote.

So what do I do with it? I paid $50 for it, but no use for it any longer. Here's what I decided: whomever sends me $10 for shipping can have it for nothing. It'd be me paying it forward. Hopefully someone has the older version and would love the remote. I loved it. <cue the tears, but still>

Pic below. If you're interested, reply here then send me a PM.

PS: I went through a 3 1/2 hour surgery to repair the rotator cuff in July. The tear was massive, 3 of 4 RC muscles totally torn and retracted, biceps tendon dislocated. I'm recovering. No more shooting rifles until I'm ready to do it without flinching from pain. I'm about 85 percent recovered but the last 25 percent is the slowest.

Font Electronic device Technology Audio equipment Cable

• Love
Reactions: TSiWRX

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Oh wow! That's a mighty fine gesture!

I don't have a use for it and therefore won't claim it, but I just wanted to pop-in to say that's such a great "pay it forward" gift - and to also wish you a speedy (and less, eh....event filled? ;)) last 25% of your recovery!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a ProChrono Digital chronograph. I'd also bought the Digital remote, which connected to the chronograph by a cable, and allowed control of the chronograph without having to step out into the range to reset it.
I can use it as CompElectronics does not sell the old bluetooth remote now.

PM'd, I think, not sure if it worked.

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, this makes my day--ROBTMC now has it and can make good use of it. I'm happy it didn't end up in a landfill and someone else can enjoy it.

Shoot well, and stay safe!

Mongoose

Reactions: TSiWRX
1 - 6 of 6 Posts