Crap there goes half the population. :)
Wait, hey, I'm from Tx.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I could have sworn there was guy in my class who only counted to 2 and he still passed!

·
Registered
94 Posts
There was a guy in my CHL class that couldn't read. He had to have someone read the test for him. I was shocked he was allowed to continue, but he was. He was a security guard or something as well. Slightly terrifying.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, I had a few to drink last night and typed up a tirade about our Department of Public Safety CHL here in Texas and posted it. By the time I reread the post, i wanted to delete it. However, either I wasnt sober(or smart) enough to know how to delete. It told me I had to have at least 3 digits on the post when I tried deleting, alas....123. And yes, I'm still pissed at DPS!

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Didn't you hear, Texas is only allowing to people that can count to three to get a carry license.
Uno
Dos
Tres
:shock:

lol, I had a few to drink last night and typed up a tirade about our Department of Public Safety CHL here in Texas and posted it. By the time I reread the post, i wanted to delete it. However, either I wasnt sober(or smart) enough to know how to delete. It told me I had to have at least 3 digits on the post when I tried deleting, alas....123. And yes, I'm still pissed at DPS!
What is the issue Houston?

Mine was easily acquired, but that was 1997 or 1998.;)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
There was a guy in my CHL class that couldn't read. He had to have someone read the test for him. I was shocked he was allowed to continue, but he was. He was a security guard or something as well. Slightly terrifying.
Well...I guess as long as he's a good shot and knows the laws...

To the OP, they typo'd my SSN and it delayed my application, but when I called and straightened things out, it hurried the process up.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Maybe they should of printed his in Spanish??

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
Let me guess, they denied you for a DUI???:shock:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Today with electronic prints being manditory , most of the fingerprints delays have been corrected. My guess is a background snag.....

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll bet he is having problems with finger prints:?:
You would be correct. I think you probably know who I am from the other forum. I am still having the same problem. No update and fingerprints are still behind the wall of BS!!!

No DUIs here. Actually, background is clean as a whistle... never even been pulled over for speeding. So, should be smooth sailing... or that's what I thought!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts