Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I picked one up at a gun show last month for the hell of it.. the price was right and ive emptied it several times with no problems what so ever
granted its very tinnie feeling but so far so good. i think i paid 20 bucks for it for my 40 service..

·
Registered
308 Posts
Promags are OK for range use but I wouldn't trust my life to one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought two 15 rounders for my 9mm Tactical at Academy Sports for $17.99 each. They function well, but I only use them for practice. They haven't failed me yet, but I have more trust in the factory mags. I don't like the fact that they do not have the holes in them to keep track of how many rounds are in the mag.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I got one about a year ago and I had my first problem with it last time I went to the range. the slide locked back w/rounds left.. I was rapid fireing so its possible my thumb hit the slide lock.. but like the guy before me said, I would not bet my life on em'. but they are a good cheep range mag...

·
Registered
35 Posts
The only Pro Mags I own are for my USP 45. $26ea as opposed to $52ea for real HK mags. No problems with them yet. I buy them to use in IPSC shooting, just don't wanna drop the expensive ones on concrete all day. But, for self defense, I load the HK's.

http://www.killcable.com

·
Registered
196 Posts
Not a single problem w/ my .40 ProMags. Seem a little less 'quality' than the standard SS ones but function just the same. YMMV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts