Springfield XD Forum banner

Prices

10K views 63 replies 51 participants last post by  Stormtrooper 
#1 ·
I went to a local store today looking at a xds 9mm they wanted $639 for a bi-tone and $580 for black. I live in Virginia so I was wondering if you all thought that was to high. Thinking about going to the Norfolk show and see if there's a better deal. What did you guys pay for yours?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

#16 ·
I just bought a XDS 3.3" 9mm bitone, post recall, on Armslist and paid $500. Near brand new, only 100 rds through it. Came with two magazines and all the XDS equipment, etc.

#17 ·
The XDs 3.3 9mm in black can be bought right now with the full package at Sportsmen' Outdoor Superstore for $469. The Essentials package (black) is available for $399. Bi-tone is $429. Makes me want to buy another one. ;-)

I've bought from them on three different occasions. No tax, free two day FedEx shipping. Even paying $50 for an FFl transfer, you're beating the local prices you've been quoted by a considerable margin, especially if you consider the Essentials packages.

#18 ·
I'd like to see the XDs 3.3 .45 ACP@$399

My Dealer has one in the case but over $500.

Again,,it does seem like everyone is dropping their prices on the XDs models.

My primary use of the XDs .45 would be for ankle or pocket carry that the
Glock 42 currently fills.

The XDs fits me better and has way more stopping power than any ,380 does,
but I'm not so sure I'd like .45 ACP recoil.

Oddly, my DeSantis Apache ankle holster is also made for a XDs .45:)

That seems like a message to me?

#19 ·
Price is high to me... If you find a deal online use Fish Safari in VA Beach as your FFL and they only charge $20. Quick and easy too.

#22 ·
The XDs 3.3 9mm in black can be bought right now with the full package at Sportsmen' Outdoor Superstore for $469. The Essentials package (black) is available for $399. Bi-tone is $429. Makes me want to buy another one. ;-)

I've bought from them on three different occasions. No tax, free two day FedEx shipping. Even paying $50 for an FFl transfer, you're beating the local prices you've been quoted by a considerable margin, especially if you consider the Essentials packages.

Thank you for this saved me over a 150 bucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Talked to the boys at my LGS today about the XD Mod 2. Can't keep them in. People are trading or selling their XDS pistols and switching to the XD Mod 2, according to them. I just want to handle one and see what all the fuss is about. I hear the trigger is better out of the box than the XDS, but want to see for myself if I can ever find one in the LGS. But there may be something to what they say, because prices on GB are going down considerably for the NIB XDS pistols. Of course there always those dreamers who still want $600 for the bi-tones. I already bought the XDS 3.3 45 in black, so if they keep coming down I may buy the 4 inch bi-tone in .45. Already sprang for the 4.0 bi tone in 9mm.

#25 ·
The trigger on the Mod.2 is very, very nice out of the box. Much nicer than the XDs. Size wise, the Mod.2 is a little thicker, but not much. I'd like to get one, but I'd have... sell my XDs to do it, and as you've noted, the market is getting a little heavy w/used XDs's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.