Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a local supplier (trying to find a front rifle rest) and noticed they had quite alot of SAXD and Glocks etc... anyway the cost of a SAXD9 SC was 469.00 +tax , I paid just at $419 + tax about a year ago, so what's up with the $50 bump? considering the same supplier had them at $419 a year ago

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I was at Sportsmans Warehouse today and they have raised their prices on the new arrivals about $20.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Picked up a Sub-compact at Sprotsmans Warehouse last week for $429, and I think that price was on all but the Tactical. Every where I looked they were $469 to $490, and that is what they have been for awhile.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
At the local shops in my area the prices have gone up about $25 since the beginning of the year.

·
Registered
83 Posts
FWIW, I bought my XD40 sub with 1 hicap and 2 regular mags, holster, plus the XML light, for $499 locally...and I haven't been able to find a better price on that package ANYwhere on the web. I can find matching ones, but that's it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I paid $439 2 weeks ago for 4", holster, 3-12rd mags, cracked case. I called SF on Tuesday, the new case (though not the same as original), was waiting for me when I got home on Friday.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
XD subs go for $416.00 here and Tacticals for $470.00 at Gander Mountain.

·
Registered
347 Posts
one-eyed-fatman said:
orc4hire said:
Paid $399.99 last weekend for an XDSC variety pack (2x10 round magazines, 1x15, and that crappy 49 cent holster).
Now that was a good price.

Dangerously so. I walked away from that table with a Bushmaster Superlight flattop, too. ($795)

There were at least two tables selling the SC 9mm package at that price. The standard bundle (no 15 rnd mag or holster) was selling for $395. This was at a small, and otherwise undistinguished, gunshow up in Frisco, TX.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts