Springfield XD Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
I got my all black XDm for $519 shipped plus a $10 transfer fee. Mine is also has a barrel stamped MBXXXXX instead of saying match on it and it has a certificate as well. So it's cool to know that it was one of the first ones that was shipped out.

I got my all black XDm for $519 shipped plus a $10 transfer fee. Mine is also has a barrel stamped MBXXXXX instead of saying match on it and it has a certificate as well. So it's cool to know that it was one of the first ones that was shipped out.
Where did you get your xdm? That's a really good price, maybe I'll get my 9mm from there.

I paid $589.00 out the door cash price for my Black XD-M. .40
That was when they 1st came out. In fact, I have one of the 1st 5000 shipped from Springfield. Does not have "Match" on the barrel. Does have MB as 1st part of serial # and a Certificate that says it's a Match Grade Barrel.
Ok, I get it now. I posted a message in the XDM thread with this very question. My XDM does NOT say "MATCH" on the barrel. Just a MBXXXX serial number. I thought maybe something was wrong. Seems like it's just one of the first 5k! That's pretty awesome!!! I didn't get a certificate though? I assume it's still legit?

Looks like prices are going up. 3 local shops are selling the all black model for $679. I'm in MD and all firearms are more expensive here anyway. But that $800 price is just crazy.

PS: I just ordered the Truglo TFO sights for $89 from Gilberts Guns. Based on my research that's a very good price.

RCP I bought mine from a fellow forum member on another gun forum I belong to. He has an ffl license but wanted to get out of selling guns for a bit. It was the only one he had or I would have bought a pair at that price.

I did get to talk to him on the phone and he was very nice. But told me up front that he was selling it to me for less than his cost which I can believe since the shipping was expedited and tracked. That alone should have cost about $45 or so I would guess.

RCP I bought mine from a fellow forum member on another gun forum I belong to. He has an ffl license but wanted to get out of selling guns for a bit. It was the only one he had or I would have bought a pair at that price.

I did get to talk to him on the phone and he was very nice. But told me up front that he was selling it to me for less than his cost which I can believe since the shipping was expedited and tracked. That alone should have cost about $45 or so I would guess.
Yeah...I just paid $540 for mine and I thought I got a great deal:?

I bought a bi-tone XDm at the first gun show in my hometown after the release of the pistol. I paid $700 out the door, which I have since found was quite the rip. It's always nice to see the price of a new gun get jacked up so high until the market gets flooded with them. I even had to negotiate that price down, since they wanted $725 for it originally. Kinda sickening that I overpaid that much. Anyways, it's my first post on this site. I've had the XDm for a few months and haven't shot it yet. I'm hoping to hit the range tomorrow (today is payday...woohoo!) and see how this bad boy fires. Happy shooting, all (and Happy Halloween!). :)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.