Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the boards so be gentle. i am currently looking to buy an xd 9mm but have no idea about retail price since only 1 gun shop in town carries them. they have one im interested in that comes with the 3 mags a holster and the xml light for 483. also all the auctionson gunbroker everything is around 450 or so. are these good or somewhat high prices? thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome the forum. Thats sounds like a decent deal with the light. They go for about $429 around here without the light. Also remember you have to pay shipping on the auctions.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Hi Sten! Welcome to the board!!

First.. just to get you used to the internet and gun forums.. I have to tell you a few things...

first.. there is only one gun.. the 1911, and if you don't own one.. you are a dumbass!!

two.. If you can't make a 3" group with an SKS at 300 yards.. you are a dumbass!

three... If you buy your 1911 for $800 dollars and don't invest another $1200 to get it to work right.. you are dumbass!!

four.. You can't hunt with an assualt rifle!! If it has a pistol grip and/or a bayonnete lug it's for killing inner-city children and cute puppies.. any other use is for DUMBASSES!!

that about covers it..

oh.. and $450 is a fine price for the XD. I can get them here in Oregon for $419 for blued, or $429 for bi-tone.. but that's Oregon..

Raymond

(p.s. I don't own a 1911, I am lucky if I can keep a three foot group at 300 yards with an SKS, and the idea of a drive by bayonneting is appealing to me!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts