Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, for those of you fortunate enough to have received their XDm 9s already, what is the ballpark price?

Please, let us know black or bi-tone.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been calling around and I've found it to be as low as $549 for black and $679 for bitone. I reside in PA and these prices are from other states and not PA and are for the firearm only, no other fees included.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
where u at in pa?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was quoted $595 in central PA but they can't get the gun yet. Another place will charge me $50 over their cost in the book, but again they can't get it yet. Seems PA is another 4-6 weeks still.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Saw a black XDM9 for $629 and it was the only one they were going to get that week. This shop usually has pretty good prices. This is in western Ohio just north of Dayton.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Local shop has a few in stock, $599 for black and $650 for bi-tone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
What shop did you see that price at??
Im in Vancouver
I called Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham today and that is what they quoted me. Although he said all that they had were already spoken for.

I don't think you could buy from out of state though with out having them transfer it to your FFL, and by the time you pay all those fee's you might as well get one in WA.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I called Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham today and that is what they quoted me. Although he said all that they had were already spoken for.

I don't think you could buy from out of state though with out having them transfer it to your FFL, and by the time you pay all those fee's you might as well get one in WA.
Thats ok I cannot stand Keiths anyway. Bunch of A-Holes with bad customer service. They do seam to have the best prices in town though. I guess that is how they get away with it.

Thanks
Otis

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Saw one today at discountgunsales.com. Black $650 Bi-tone $699

·
Registered
46 Posts
The gun shop I was in today was expecting the XDM9 this afternoon. Quated me a price of $659 for the black. This particular gun store is high on prices throughout the stroe. He had used black .45acp com, tactical for the same price of new ones at my regular gun shops. I just stoped in today wasting time. I support my regular gun shops. Always nice to see that I'm getting a fair deal at the shops I frequent.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I got my XDm-9 today in FL. $539+tax for the only black one, they had two stls as well and they were either $569 IIRC (may have been $579).

1 - 20 of 133 Posts