Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the used value for a set of Troy Front/Rear flip up battle sights?

got a guy that wants to trade me 2 new stag stripped lowers and a set of troy battle sights for a Glock 26 i have since i have two of these not sure if i need both heck i also do not need two more stag lowers either last thing i really need is two more AR builds sitting in the safe waiting to be built up but if the set of sights are worth it i may have to consider it.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
I often check AR15.com's Equipment exchange to get a good idea of used values because it shows what people are charging for them and most of the time shows what they're paying for them.

I'd say that trade is an okay deal. I guess it depends how much you like or don't like your G26.

Stag lowers are around $100ish a piece (New stag lowers for <$100 minus shipping and transfer), the Troy front sight goes for around 120ish new and the troy rear sight goes for around 140ish new.

So that would bring the total up to around $510 leaving a rather high $50 estimation for shipping and transfer. Now figure that the troy sights are used. It might be handy to know if they are USED or slightly used (i.e. sat on safequeen and barely got used).

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i took him up on his offer provided he would include a Gas Block and now im stuck with Two More AR lowers to do something with. looks like i may be catching up with old Mike in no time flat. of course he will still have more money tied up in optics than me atleast until i can afford to purchase a a few new optics of course im staying away from ACOG i hear they are as addictive as BRD its self.
does anyone here think that i might have a potential law suit against Stoner as the cause of my BRD. the way i see it had he not designed the M16 all the other companies would not have copied there for i would not be addicted to them.

what you think sue for $50 mil for mental anguish, pain and suffering, loss of income (that went directly in to my Rifles) then settle for $25 mill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts