Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in Central Ohio is looking for a new pistol, I bought mine at Vances here in Columbus. They have the 9mm sub (with package) and the 4" (.40 or 9mm) for 399.00 till Feb 25th.

PS. I am VERY pleased with my 9mm SC, I have put all the ammo I could afford to through it, about 650 rounds, with no failures of any kind.

·
Registered
802 Posts
tastyweasel said:
If anyone in Central Ohio is looking for a new pistol, I bought mine at Vances here in Columbus. They have the 9mm sub (with package) and the 4" (.40 or 9mm) for 399.00 till Feb 25th.

PS. I am VERY pleased with my 9mm SC, I have put all the ammo I could afford to through it, about 650 rounds, with no failures of any kind.
if anyone is desperate for a 9mm SC, we can work out a deal and I can secure one of these pistols for you if you think this a great deal for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Really... You guys like Vances... I find them to be a little overpriced. I think they sell their glocks and similar at reasonable prices, but their other stuff to me seems to be high (don't get me started on what they try to get for their 1911's)

By the way I went down to Whittakers in KY over the past weekend and got my 9mm Tactical XD for $415. They had the service model for $375 if I remember correctly. I als think the last time I saw the tactical at Vances it was like $475.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Being just across the river from that fine state...Where in Kentucky is Whittaker's? It sounds like I might need to shop there.

DD

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean it can't happen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Whittakers is the best store I have ever found... It is in Owensboro. Their prices are amazing... But bring your checkbook, since they don't have much of a mark up you will pay 2% if you use your credit card.

Check out their web page...
http://www.whittakerguns.com/

but know they have a lot more guns than listed... Just amazing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry fellas..... just bought the last one yesterday!! Had to take the display model. Dont know when they are getting more.
Cannot wait to get it to the range!! Going to CHL class tomorrow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Vances' XD prices are on the up and up!!

Went in there a few days ago, no more $399 sale. Now they had 2 XDs on 'sale' for $419 - a black .40 and an OD 9. All the other XDs, including the plain jane black XD 9 service, priced at an unbelievable $499! :shock:

I guess I'll be shopping around a bit more when the time comes...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I just found a new gun shop up here in RI--Dave's Wholesale Guns. He charges 8% over his cost on every new gun. I was in the other day ordering my 10/22 (stainless) and happened to notice a selection of XD's...with the SC stickered at $385 (new). :shock:

Ya know when some people say "go to your happy place"? Well, I just found it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts