Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that I've missed posts relating to this, sorry. I have read several times that OD / Black, OD / Stainless XDms can be difficult to come by. Generally higher demand and less availability means that they hold a little more value. Is this true or does it only mean that they're just harder to come by? Thanks

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I'm sure that I've missed posts relating to this, sorry. I have read several times that OD / Black, OD / Stainless XDms can be difficult to come by. Generally higher demand and less availability means that they hold a little more value. Is this true or does it only mean that they're just harder to come by? Thanks
They are not hard to find, there are lots of them on the online sellers.

It's just some places charge more then others.

don

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would say Impossible to find. I don't know what he is talking about but up here in Canada it took me 2 years to find the 40 Olive Drab and Stainless and by fluke found it second hand on GunNutz forum. No dealer could source it new or used for me with a deposit of $350!!! Not to mention Shannon from Springfield customer service confirmed that Olive Drab Stainless is no longer in production.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I would say Impossible to find. I don't know what he is talking about but up here in Canada it took me 2 years to find the 40 Olive Drab and Stainless and by fluke found it second hand on GunNutz forum. No dealer could source it new or used for me with a deposit of $350!!! Not to mention Shannon from Springfield customer service confirmed that Olive Drab Stainless is no longer in production.

Canada aye?:roll::lol:

·
Banned
0 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts