Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here used or know someone that has used Precision Delta bullets? Their Add was in the Front Site Magazine I get and was just wondering if anyone uses them. I went on their website and their prices are awesome. Including shipping. If you have heard or used them, please let me know. Thanks :D

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Good folks to do business with. One word of caution; call when ordering and find out if what you want is in their current inventory and planned shipping date. Like all good bullet manufacturers they sometimes get a little behind but are good to give a realistic ship date unlike some others.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for the info. I just might give them a call. Their prices are very appealing especially when they include shipping in their prices. :D

·
Registered
968 Posts
Always order by phone. If they don't have what you want, ready to ship, they can tell you when they will be swapping their machines over. Good bullets at a very fair price. And they do support the shooting sports.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Have heard Montana Gold are good also. This winter I going to try them, they make a 357sig bullet. Now I have to look for some 45's also.... problems, problems.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Has anyone here used or know someone that has used Precision Delta bullets? Their Add was in the Front Site Magazine I get and was just wondering if anyone uses them. I went on their website and their prices are awesome. Including shipping. If you have heard or used them, please let me know. Thanks :D
I have used them for several years and they are GTG, I recently saw they had a price increase and was looking at another supply and after doing some checking I found out they are still the lowest for a FMJ as I choose not to have a hassle with lead so I dropped my order for 5K and will have no regrets.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
Have heard Montana Gold are good also. This winter I going to try them, they make a 357sig bullet. Now I have to look for some 45's also.... problems, problems.
MG makes a great product, quick shipping & fair prices. I think the most accurate, affordable bullet made. THe PD are a great plinker, better than plated, great prices.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
I took delivery a couple weeks ago of their 9mm 124gr FMJ and their .45 230gr FMJ. Very accurate, very well made.

I consider it excellent.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I've used them. Good stuff. I also like Montana Gold but don't use them for the .45 due to price. I do use MG 9mm though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts