Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to sound dumb, but if you know/look up Massachusetts law you'll understand. I'm looking for a glock 19 generation 3 manufactured before October of 1998. Massachusetts is restricted to gen 1, 2 and the rare gen 3s that were manufactured before the ban. Willing to pay more than you'd ever get from someone in another state, as it's rare in MA, and it's definitely all legal (if you're skeptical, I encourage you to look it up). This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new gun or upgrading to a gen 4 to get an awesome payout for the new gun!

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump due to desperation and oppression..

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, it sounds silly...I just really like the finger grooves and all my other glocks are gen 3's.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Suggestion, can't you get the Gen 2, I know these guys carry them, Home. And then buy a Gen 3 frame of Glockmeister or something and have the internals moved to the new frame? May be able to find the frame even cheaper on Gunbroker.

·
Registered
233 Posts
This is going to sound dumb, but if you know/look up Massachusetts law you'll understand. I'm looking for a glock 19 generation 3 manufactured before October of 1998. Massachusetts is restricted to gen 1, 2 and the rare gen 3s that were manufactured before the ban. Willing to pay more than you'd ever get from someone in another state, as it's rare in MA, and it's definitely all legal (if you're skeptical, I encourage you to look it up). This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new gun or upgrading to a gen 4 to get an awesome payout for the new gun!
If i see one on the one of the sites,I will get back to you,

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I have a Gen 3 for sale, how do I know what month it was made? Serial number???

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think CTK***US or lower is pre-ban.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts