Springfield XD Forum banner

621 - 625 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I am looking for a major career change, away from the corporate ladder and towards something that truly makes the world a better place. My name is Rob, wife is Amber. I’d appreciate anyone including us in their prayers. If I can return the favor please let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking for a major career change, away from the corporate ladder and towards something that truly makes the world a better place. My name is Rob, wife is Amber. I’d appreciate anyone including us in their prayers. If I can return the favor please let me know.
Hey, Brother, I just joined the forum and saw this and wondered what God has done in your lives since then? I just wanted to encourage you that even in the corporate world, God will use us and we will feel the "complete joy" of that (John 15:1-11), doing what's He's called us to. Prayerfully finding ways to share the gospel in the corporate realm and then disciple those who respond has eternal significance and can also bring more fulfillment in this temporal life. Be blessed!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
i pray that the unwashed leftist nazis on this site and elsewhere find jesus and repent their communist satanic ways. amen
Pray Luke 12:2 It goes both ways.
The time is coming when everything that is covered up will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all.
As Lincoln said
Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.
Abraham Lincoln

621 - 625 of 625 Posts