Springfield XD Forum banner

601 - 620 of 626 Posts

·
Premium Member
126,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #603
I ask that you pray for a good friend of mine and his family. Their son was killed Friday night when his motorcycle hit a car that ran a stop sign.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I ask that you pray for a good friend of mine and his family. Their son was killed Friday night when his motorcycle hit a car that ran a stop sign.
Prayers for the family lifted, sir.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Several members over the years have requested prayers for friends and loved ones. Depending on the particular thread they are posted in some don't get much notice or response. Consequently, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to that purpose. If you are not a person of faith, or are critical of those who are, please refrain from making unkind remarks here.
Prayers sent

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just discovered this thread, and I love it!
Anyway, I have some, a classmate's wife is undergoing kidney transplant surgery as I am typing this, and my mother recently discovered her carotid artery is 80-90% blocked so she will be having a procedure soon as well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just discovered this thread, and I love it!
Anyway, I have some, a classmate's wife is undergoing kidney transplant surgery as I am typing this, and my mother recently discovered her carotid artery is 80-90% blocked so she will be having a procedure soon as well.
Prayers headed your way for both, as well as a speedy recovery.

I've never seen a thread like this on any forum...I'm sure they probably exist, but I've never seen one before.

·
Premium Member
17,705 Posts
My older brother suddenly lost his wife just a couple days ago. Early 60’s. They were outside doing some yard work, she said she was tired and went in to rest. He found her unresponsive and the EMTs could not revive her. They have 7 kids, 3 still at home. He retired from the Navy a few years back.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
My older brother suddenly lost his wife just a couple days ago. Early 60’s. They were outside doing some yard work, she said she was tired and went in to rest. He found her unresponsive and the EMTs could not revive her. They have 7 kids, 3 still at home. He retired from the Navy a few years back.
Prayers lifted for your brother, and your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
My older brother suddenly lost his wife just a couple days ago...
Your family will be in my prayers.

On a lighter note, I’m in the process of buying my first house and waiting hopefully on some positive progress.

If you can keep this in your prayers I’d appreciate it. My family of 7 has definitely outgrown our two bedroom apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
My brother and SIL are having marital issues. They are both believers, but prayers for restoration from other believers is appreciated. Blessings, all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PMAZ
601 - 620 of 626 Posts