Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Try them all, you will be amazed at the accuracy of the XDm in either caliber. I am still in shock and have had mine for 6 months now and every time I shoot I get better and better. Go for it Dude!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas.

XD "Resistance is Futile."

·
Premium Member
23,655 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Thinking about starting off with a XD40...
The 4" service is the most economical way to get into the XDs. Their Sub Compact 3" guns is very popular also. Plenty to pick from for sure.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from AZ. I am new here myself (just joined today) and I recently purchased an XDM 9mm and I love it. Accuracy is great, my wife even hit the dead center of her target on her very first shot and she never touched a gun in her life.

She really enjoyed shooting it, I love it, and I think you will enjoy it as well.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have an XDm 9 4.5" as a duty weapon for private security. I carry an XD 9 subcompact for everyday concealed (been CC for over 20 years). And because I love the .45 acp round, I have an XD .45. The XDm is a great shooting pistol. Last time I went to the range I shot better than everyone else. The range of weapons...Glocks, Sigs, Berettas, S&W. My XDm came with factory installed Trijicon sights. And yes, they are full fledge Trijicons, not just trijicon rods in another sight fixture. They are awesome in the Low Light part of the course.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

I bought my first gun last week, and after spending two whole days doing research, I bought a pair of Springfield XD9 5" Tactical pistols (one for me and one for my daughter). So far we have squeezed off about 300 rounds in each, and we love them! We are planning to go to the 4 day handgun course at FrontSight in November. This is my first gun ever! I love to shoot it, and it is something I can do with my daughter. Any tips for a new gun owner? Thanks!

John

1 - 20 of 20 Posts