Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very computer illiterate......will someone please describe to me how to get pics from like 'my documents' onto here?
thank you!

·
Registered
87 Posts
More pics!!!!

Can you get a pic with the new XD hi-cap mags??? The ones that have 12 holes in them. Oh, and how much wil the xml2 cost???

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
imageshack.us

·
Registered
94 Posts
How about from your phone? I keep getting an error that the file is too big, but I can't re-size it on my phone. I don't have a computer either...I've got a pic of my upgraded XD o want to post.

·
Registered
29,603 Posts
How about from your phone? I keep getting an error that the file is too big, but I can't re-size it on my phone. I don't have a computer either...I've got a pic of my upgraded XD o want to post.
Dude.

13 year old thread.

You definitely got the record for the deepest buried this week.

·
Premium Member
15,617 Posts
That's funny... But to answer your question... Ya 4mb is it. So you have to edit the photo and cut it down. My standard samdung/android gallery app works. Surely and app will... But either cut down the pic... Or lower your resolution on your camera so the file isn't so big. Just change setting to lower resolution and snap away.... The it works how you want, upload off your phone, hit full image button so it's not a thumbnail.

·
Premium Member
17,766 Posts
That's funny... But to answer your question... Ya 4mb is it. So you have to edit the photo and cut it down. My standard samdung/android gallery app works. Surely and app will... But either cut down the pic... Or lower your resolution on your camera so the file isn't so big. Just change setting to lower resolution and snap away.... The it works how you want, upload off your phone, hit full image button so it's not a thumbnail.
Tapatalk resizes if for you. I’ve never had a problem posting a pic with TaT.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Man, someone blew the dust off of this one to being it back up to the top.

ST

1 - 12 of 12 Posts