Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I'm interested in buying a 45acp tactical xd and was wondering where would be a good place to get one from. I live in California. San Diego to be exact and I'm sure there are other xd owners from sd that could point me in the right direction. I am specifically interested in the dark earth color but I was wondering if I would have to special order it or is it something gun shops usually carry ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
11,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
23,670 Posts
hello to ya ,

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum, check out our forum sponsors...:)

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Welcome, again, from Louisiana.

No clue on your query though.
Side note: Last time I was in Kali, my brother and I walked into a strip mall gun shop (maybe Fountain Valley?) and were making casual conversation about the newly released XDM. The guy says "no way it'll be okayed" for Kali because of 2 reasons. Mags are more than 10 rounds and "the gun can be fired with a bullet in the chamber after the magazine has been removed" Huh?! Seems to me they've had guns that can do that since about 1911. Run, don't walk.

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Try going to Davidson's (www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.). Use the Gun Genie feature based on your zip code. Select the model you like and click Instant Quote. You can play with the milelage and see how the gun stores in your area stack up. You don't have to use the online purchase if you think you can get a better price in person, but you'll be able to see how these places stand in relation to pricing.

This is how I bought my XD45c and it was very easy to accomplish and I got my pistol in about 5 business days for a good price ($515). Happy shooting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts