Springfield XD Forum banner

Possible 3 Gun Pistol

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  FartinLutherKing 
#1 ·
Looking into building an XD for 3 gun and other range time.. Will be putting an optic on due to older eyes..
any thoughts on the best platform? XD Mod 2 5' tactical 9mm- XDM 5.25 or the XDM 4.5 with the venom.
Will do trigger and basics to it..Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks Jonnyuma.. I have been shooting a 45 Tactical for years and like it..see the push to XDM but was curious since will be doing basic mods..trigger..stipple and possible magwell...trying to get up to speed on the optics and mounting..milling versus dovetail mount...

#9 ·
I would recommend XDM OSP 9MM OR XDM OSP .45 OR XDM OSP 10 MM as far as electronic osp sights I recommend green over red as green it is easily seen in bright sunshine and it works best in both day and night.

#10 · (Edited)
I would recommend XDM OSP 9MM OR XDM OSP .45 OR XDM OSP 10 MM as far as electronic osp sights I recommend green over red as green it is easily seen in bright sunshine and it works best in both day and night.
Why do they even put dates on posts?

A quality RDS works fine with a red dot day or night, lasers however, green is better than red.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.