Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have here a 18.5" with just the bead on it Vang comp custom barrel. Has a improved cyl end https://www.vangcomp.com/
$350 I'll talk trades It would cost you $400 and some change to make this barrel happen through vang.

First what your getting. A custom elongated forcing cone barrel that can pattern like you wouldn't believe. It can pattern tighter with normal shells than any other system in existence for buckshot. It runs a great pattern with birdshot too, won a few bets shooting clays with it. Throws slugs great, haven't tried past 100m yet but it was grouping at that range with rifled slugs. Reduces recoil 15% kept me running 12 gauge during my back recovery, I'm better now so now I don't care. This does not add any parts to the gun so clean as you normally would.

The only con, and why I'm selling it. It can't shoot federal flight control the elongated forcing cone obliterates the pouch. Wouldn't be a big deal unless my other 4 shotguns run federal flight control and I have 500+ shells of it. Switching in class between guns requires me switching out all the panels/shells on my person, its become a logistical nightmare for me.

So I'm selling and going to put a 18.5 cylinder bore with a big dot on the top. If you got one of these and some cash I'm interested. If you have ammo, I'm interested. Throw it at me worst thing I can say is no. I need another magpul rear stock for an 870 and a set (or just a rear) for a mossberg. For the mossy any stock under 12.75 LOP will be considered.

Vang comp is an awesome long running shotgun company, In these pics and still running a vang comp safety/shell extension/follower and got the stock from them too.

Marks: 3 marks 2 where the surefire rubs light lines. 1 inside of the righgt ports about 1.5" long hardly noteable but its there tried to show it. Real cameras charging for class tomorrow if you need clearer pics that can be done in a few. If it was only 12 gauge I'd keep it. Been cared for ~350 down the pipe 100 00 50 slugs and 200 bird.

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yocan I dont need the barrel but I do have a Moss/Mav88 stock. Not sure the LOP on it. And a Mesa Tactical LEO adapter for mossberg.
watcha got? I'll google it.

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts