• 40S&W 4" service or ported

• 40S&W 5" tactical

• 45GAP 4" service

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a weakness for forum polls. Just curious what XD do you own? If you own more than one XD vote for your favorite model and feel free to post listing all your models. Also feel free to post what color ie Black, OD Green, Bi-Tone and what other modification or accessories you have for yours.

Thanks
mcb

·
Registered
452 Posts
Black XD-40 Tactical but if my finish suffers the same fate as some others I may go for silver on all of the metal,
I like bi-tone... :D

Definitely adding a heavy spring (22#) and possibly a rod from Don. Also would like to replace the sights and change the POA.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
You forgot the original...

Never settle for a copy... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
First off this is my first post; I have been looking at this forum since I decided to buy an XD in December.

I was able to pick up my first XD on the first of this month, an XD9109 Black 4” Service .40 S&W with Trijicon sights :D. Then when I was at my local gun store Purchasing an HK USP I also purchased an XD9203 OD Green 4” Service .357 Sig which I can not DROS until March :cry:. Then last week I purchased an XD9812 OD Green .40 S&W 3” Sub Compact.

Shamus

·
Registered
119 Posts
XD-40 Service and XD-40 Sub, will be getting a drop-in 9mm barrel for the service in the near future. I guess then I have 2-1/4 XD's. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
shamus,
Welcome to the forum!

I've got a 9mm sub with XS Big Dot Sights. Put another 300 rounds through it today without a problem. Love this gun!!

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
HS2000 Gen 1...the gun that started the sensation!
I remember when I bought it...the person at the gun shop was telling me about it and I'm thinking, "where the hell is Croatia and I wonder if they know how to build a gun?" I guess my questions have been answered most definatively.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts