Springfield XD Forum banner

Are there enough threads and polls discussiong the XD and Rust?

• Way too many!

• Just the right amount.

• Not nearly enough I think I going to start a new one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do we have enough threads and polls discussing XD's and Rust?

Sorry couldn't resist :lol:
mcb

·
Registered
415 Posts
It is one step bellow one shot stop %'s and what is better; 9mm, .40, or .45.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Hmmmm I wonder if I can put a poll in this thread about polls of rust polls.

Has your rust poll ever started rusting, mine does if I just look at it.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I think that the issue has been discussed ad infinatum almost as badly as the 9mm vs 40 S&W vs .45 ACP question. Next time someone posts about it we should just beat him/her to death with a wet noodle.

·
Registered
452 Posts
manygunner said:
I think that the issue has been discussed ad infinatum almost as badly as the 9mm vs 40 S&W vs .45 ACP question. Next time someone posts about it we should just beat him/her to death with a wet noodle.
+1 Even though I will admit to participating in at least one of the threads and apparently encouraged others to do so. I will blame it on lack of sleep and confusion that seemed like a good idea at the time.... :?

Also I had to pick choice 3 just to join the rest of the smart a$$es hanging out here...... :wink:

·
Registered
93 Posts
manygunner said:

Actually thats a rusty wet noodle.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
RLLOVER said:
manygunner said:

You must not be using Ramen. Ramen is superior to all other noodle brands out there. They are renowned for their "tennifer" finish and are literally invulnerable to the elements. I once buried an opened pack of Ramen noodles in my backyard for a year. Dug it up, dusted it off, boiled, and ate it. No rust. It was delicious. It's also indestructable. I replaced the plates in my interceptor vest with packages of ramen, which will cause a .50BMG to fragment harmlessly without penetrating. I also heard the Stryker brigades are lining the outside of their vehicles with Ramen because of their superior dispersion properties vs. RPG's.

If you don't eat Ramen you are a loser, because all other noodles are crap. I've never actually eaten any other types of noodles, but I know this to be true and I hereby dedicate my life to ridiculing the rest of the noodle community that does not prefer Ramen.

·
Registered
275 Posts
NiK said:
You must not be using Ramen. Ramen is superior to all other noodle brands out there. They are renowned for their "tennifer" finish and are literally invulnerable to the elements. I once buried an opened pack of Ramen noodles in my backyard for a year. Dug it up, dusted it off, boiled, and ate it. No rust. It was delicious. It's also indestructable. I replaced the plates in my interceptor vest with packages of ramen, which will cause a .50BMG to fragment harmlessly without penetrating. I also heard the Stryker brigades are lining the outside of their vehicles with Ramen because of their superior dispersion properties vs. RPG's.

If you don't eat Ramen you are a loser, because all other noodles are crap. I've never actually eaten any other types of noodles, but I know this to be true and I hereby dedicate my life to ridiculing the rest of the noodle community that does not prefer Ramen.
Why is it the side we see that consistantly starts the insults is the XD's are on the industructible side?

·
Registered
50 Posts
NiK said:
RLLOVER said:
manygunner said:

I beg to differ! Kup-O-Sooop is definately better! The taste is almost identical, it too can be buried and stored for years without losing it's flavor and it has an extra cup to prevent you from accidentally eating it out of your hands! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
287 Posts
dark_syde99 said:
NiK said:
RLLOVER said:
manygunner said:

I beg to differ! Kup-O-Sooop is definately better! The taste is almost identical, it too can be buried and stored for years without losing it's flavor and it has an extra cup to prevent you from accidentally eating it out of your hands! :wink: :lol:
Ahhh but cup o soup is limited in capacity due in large part to a flaw in the design. Ramen is the ultimate in high capacity noodle. As a small side bennifit I am always seeing Ramen in the movies... what movie have you seen cup of soup in lately?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts