Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does PRP offer a polished or "metallic" trigger with integral over travel stop, or is this even possible? I know it won't serve any function, and is arguably even bad for combat situations in terms of glare, but I really like the look :D. Any info is appreciated...

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'd like to have a metal trigger not polished with a over travel stop

·
Registered
538 Posts
The triggers PRP offers are, if I am correct, polymer. It is the same trigger Springfield uses in their custom shop for their competition guns. I am not sure of whether or not they have a metal trigger, I don't recall one.

XD/XDM Parts - PRP~ XD & XDM Perfection!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The triggers PRP offers are, if I am correct, polymer. It is the same trigger Springfield uses in their custom shop for their competition guns. I am not sure of whether or not they have a metal trigger, I don't recall one.

XD/XDM Parts - PRP~ XD & XDM Perfection!
Thanks for the info Croesius. I reckon I'd be more inclined to purchase a kit if it was... This would make for a nice option in the future if you're listening PRP ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.