Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does PRP offer a polished or "metallic" trigger with integral over travel stop, or is this even possible? I know it won't serve any function, and is arguably even bad for combat situations in terms of glare, but I really like the look :D. Any info is appreciated...

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'd like to have a metal trigger not polished with a over travel stop

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to have a metal trigger not polished with a over travel stop
I'd be happy with one just like the stock trigger so we could have the option to polish or not... I'm guessing by your post that the prp trigger is all plastic?

·
Registered
538 Posts
The triggers PRP offers are, if I am correct, polymer. It is the same trigger Springfield uses in their custom shop for their competition guns. I am not sure of whether or not they have a metal trigger, I don't recall one.

XD/XDM Parts - PRP~ XD & XDM Perfection!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The triggers PRP offers are, if I am correct, polymer. It is the same trigger Springfield uses in their custom shop for their competition guns. I am not sure of whether or not they have a metal trigger, I don't recall one.

XD/XDM Parts - PRP~ XD & XDM Perfection!
Thanks for the info Croesius. I reckon I'd be more inclined to purchase a kit if it was... This would make for a nice option in the future if you're listening PRP ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts