Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I would have snagged one, the RTF2 is my favorite Glock grip.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
So let me get this straight, they buy guns to "get them off the streets and out of civilian hands" and then turn around and sell them back to the same public via a gun store? Am I missing something. Not hating though, great gun but the premise is puzzling. What was the point? Oh yeah, that almighty dollar. The price is sweet. Hard to pass up.

·
Registered
19,924 Posts
No. Those are department pistols.

Trade in, buy back whichever.

Most PDs will make a deal with a distributor to supply sidearms and with that, the distributor pro idea new guns at a discount for getting the sodearms they're replacing.

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
I tried buying it but when customer service got back to me they were gone, the guy tried to hold one for me. Bummed. That was a steal.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Deal! Too bad they're out.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Dam I would love one of these!!!!

·
Registered
8,278 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
It is listed as super clean. Was a back-up.
Either way. It does look really clean

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
I just have trouble justifying a Glock pricetag ;) :lol:

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
A glock is a glock... no such thing as a used glock as even one from 20 years ago can use cheap new parts and function just as well as a current model.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
For $389, yes. $450, nope. Not for me. I never liked the "gills" look, but since they're not around anymore, it'd be kind of cool having one.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
A glock is a glock... no such thing as a used glock as even one from 20 years ago can use cheap new parts and function just as well as a current model.
You mean better, not just as good. Gen 2 is the best gen.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Reactions: JoeOU1
1 - 19 of 19 Posts