Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont support cheaper than dirt

however i believe they have pmags since my friend odered some without them sayin they are on backorder

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Probably the only company hated enough to have a chance to stock up on pmags... it'll take a lot more than just having them in stock to get me to buy from them.

joe

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
There are plenty of places that have them in stock all of the time but they go out soon as they get them. Just order them and expect to wait a little longer than normal.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
CTD has non windowed for $25 each.... no thanks

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
i dont support cheaper than dirt

however i believe they have pmags since my friend odered some without them sayin they are on backorder
I think your friend will probably be getting an e-mail in a couple of weeks apologizing for the delay, insane demand, etc.... Based on all the CTD reviews, this is their SOP.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I would rather load all of my AR-15's single shot than to deal with CDT on mags or anything else after some of the crap they have pulled recently!! Also, for those that have ordered from them on these mags and expect them to be in stock...don't hold your breath!! They will likely notify you after you have passed up several opportunities to buy from other, more reputable vendors selling PMags, that they don't actually have them in stock, but will fill backorders as soon as they are able, etc.

I am sure that there are plenty of people who will pay their price-gouging prices for PMags and other stuff, but I'd rather give my business to guys like TJ and others who are doing their bit to equip folks like us with the products we want, for a reasonable price, who offer excellent service, and who most importantly aren't out to rake people over the coals because of recent political changes!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahha ya CTD can go suck one for all i care

companies like that wont make money, but for people begging and without ever holding their first pmag i guess they can order from wherever lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts