got a few:)

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
hit it :cool:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I got 4 just now. These, combined with the 4 20rd Pmags from Palmetto on the way, will give me a total of 4 20 rd Pmags and 8 30rd Pmags.
Good luck with Palmetto. If you ordered on the 7th, like I did, they won't be mailed for 8 days from than. I'm sure you were already billed for them, too. :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thank you!

I bought 10 for my first AR-15 coming to me. I'm having some good luck the past couple of days finding things.

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
I bought 7 of them since I purchased 5 from stag (before reading threads about the pmags)

12 should be enough for me for now.

·
Registered
469 Posts
im always late lol when will i get my first pmag who knows

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
it let me buy mine? Hopefully my order went thru. I had them sitting in the cart for a few minutes... says my order was placed at 9:52pm.

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
no joy- 2236 central

Your Price: $17.50

OUT OF STOCK
Item Number: PMAGW
Manufacturer: Magpul Industries

·
Registered
85 Posts
it let me buy mine? Hopefully my order went thru. I had them sitting in the cart for a few minutes... says my order was placed at 9:52pm.
I think Denny's has an active cart/checkout system. So if you checked out and paid for them, then you are probably GTG.

At least I hope so - :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
I think Denny's has an active cart/checkout system. So if you checked out and paid for them, then you are probably GTG.

At least I hope so - :rolleyes:

when I put them in the cart they said they were in stock. I went back and added 3 more but then lowered them to 7. it let me check out. Guess I hope the next email is: we shipped your items and not, you ordered out of stock items :(

·
Registered
902 Posts
Pmags, and some Okay, Center, etc... Let the hating begin. :D

1 - 20 of 161 Posts