Springfield XD Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 467 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I'm quite sure you're all aware, virtually everything "evil" is selling at a rapid rate, and people seem to be putting up with the ridiculous price increases over the past four days. Price aside, does anyone know where to find Pmags in stock? If you have a source, post it and share it with others (after stocking up for yourself up of course :grin:). Both the local gun stores are out, and before they sold out, the price was 20-22 WITHOUT window.

As of Saturday, November 8th, 2008:

Midway USA - Out of stock, NO back order.
Brownells - Out of stock, back order OK.
Botach Tactical - Out of stock, back order OK (30-60 day lead time).
Bravo Company USA - Out of stock, no back order.
Dynamic Armament Inc - IN STOCK! Price: $20, no window.
Ambient Weather (Weather Stations at AmbientWeather.com: Weather Station Equipment, Weather Radios, Weather Instruments) - Out of stock, no back order (1-2 week lead time).

If you have any information, from any source, please post it. Just ensure that it is STILL accurate as of your post, as the situation is changing very rapidly. I just bought 2k of .223, and need more than the 6 mags I have for two rifles! I may have to switch back to USGI style, but it's so hard after using a pmag to go back...

·
Registered
469 Posts
ive been looking for two windowd black 30rds this whole week

botach has my order on backorder

·
Registered
193 Posts
I hear ya... I literally just got back from buying the last 3 in my town. $18 a piece... If i come across any more I'll gladly let you know.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just ordered two from Del-Ton (green non-window), total with shipping $37.37, paid $28.92 for two last week at the gun show should have stocked up then.

·
Registered
428 Posts
If anyone is in the Seattle area, I just got back from the Monroe gun show and there was a guy with about 20 pmags left (as of 12 noon). He started out with something like 150 this morning, so they were going fast. He was selling brown (dark earth?) windowed pmags for $20 apiece including tax.

Surplusammo.com (I think that's who it was) was there too, and the ammunition was going fast. They said they had sold out there online store and their warehouse was empty, but I haven't checked their site to verify.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Impact guns had them earlier and there was a smaller online shop called Pacific Guns or something that had some.

I ordered 10 from Global Tactical and the guy called me to tell me he was out and was killing the order, so I then order 10 from the Pacific Guns and then the other day I get 10 from Global Tactical. So if I get the 10 from the Pacific Guns Magpul, I may have some to get rid of.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Unless you need to put food on the table for you children, I'd suggest keeping all 10 ;)
I'm keeping the 10 I received from Global but if I get the other 10 from Pacific Guns, I'll probably get rid of those. I'd rather spend those funds on other items.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Otherwise, PM me and I might be able to take them off your hands.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Got, what I would presume were the last 4 windowed from bravocompany in FDE earlier this week.

I ordered 3 windowed and 7 non-windowed in FDE a little earlier this week as well. The site said they were in stock and I got confirmation that they shipped (though I don't think they're been delivered to my house yet). I definitely hadn't planned on buying that many mags that quickly (all I have is a stripped lower), but I'm glad I did! They weren't overpriced either, which is always nice.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
1 - 20 of 467 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.