Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got back from their. Thought I'd let you guys know that theirs a guy selling PMAGs for $25 either w/ or w/o windows. Only thing is that they are orange colored w/ black followers. Same orange as the orange followers.
He also told me that his receiving about 50 DPMS LPKs this week for $65. He did say that he may not be interested in just selling one LPK at a time, may have to buy at least two.
If anyone is interested, his name is Bill 972.849.7480

·
Registered
752 Posts
I've got a local guy that has pmags in stock for $20 ea.

·
Registered
22 Posts
just get 'em on backorder for the actual, "un-inflated" price! If everyone keeps paying too much for this stuff, prices are going to continue to rise. I dont think $25 is a good deal at all when just a couple weeks ago i bought a bunch from bravocompany.com for $14 a piece.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just got back from their. Thought I'd let you guys know that theirs a guy selling PMAGs for $25 either w/ or w/o windows. Only thing is that they are orange colored w/ black followers. Same orange as the orange followers.
He also told me that his receiving about 50 DPMS LPKs this week for $65. He did say that he may not be interested in just selling one LPK at a time, may have to buy at least two.
If anyone is interested, his name is Bill 972.849.7480
And this guy doesn't care if random people give him a call?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I asked him if I could post his number on the forum. He took a few seconds to think about it, then said go ahead. Guess he and I didn't think people would call just to bug him. To me its just like a online store.
While I was their, I was freaking out that every gun dealer had inflated prices. Not just parts, mags, or rifles, but also ammo. Their were ammo guys their selling wolf 1K boxes for $650. That is outrageous to me, all because of the suppose it rumor that Obama will create a ammo sales tax at %600.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts