Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And we managed to get some cool shots from the cell phone camera. I also now realize I need to get back to walking in the woods more and less five guys. :oops: Been a long winter...

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Nice pics. Oh and btw, never, EVER, give up five guys! Those burgers ROCK!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice pics, love the muzzle blast. Pretty cool to catch it so well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had also gotten one of my GF shooting hers prior. That is what got me to get some of myself.

·
Registered
829 Posts
very nice. what phone was you using and was you just pushing the take button constantly?

·
Registered
174 Posts
What shotgun load was that? It sure looks like it has a lot of muzzle flash. However, stills can be a bit deceiving when it comes to muzzle flash in the real world.

·
Registered
316 Posts
very nice. what phone was you using and was you just pushing the take button constantly?
I was wondering the same, I have tried catching lightning flashes with poor success. trying to catch the muzzle flash would be impossible for me!

Cool pics though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the Samsung Fascinate. Until they FINALLY released Android 2.2 this never would have happened. The update gave the phone the screenshot feature.

I took some videos of the bunch of us on the range for fun and began playing with the video the following day.

I started to play the videos and hitting play/pause repeatedly until I landed on the muzzle flash. That took a LOT of rewinding and retrying. Once I hit the right frame, I took a screenshot and voila!

What shotgun load was that? It sure looks like it has a lot of muzzle flash. However, stills can be a bit deceiving when it comes to muzzle flash in the real world.
The shotgun loads were 3" slugs. They only allow slugs at the range (I am new to shooting so no idea if that is a common requirement) I will ask my friend what brand because I forget.

·
Premium Member
127,420 Posts
Great pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts