Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Ive been lurking and reading the forums for awhile now and made the jump to joining today. I have to say I am very impressed with the general friendlyness of the members in the different threads. I am a long time shooter and my first gun was actually a hs2000 that Ive had for about 10 yrsand ive had alot of guns in between including a few glocks and sigs but my hs was always a favorite. So a month ago I broke down and bought a xd 40 and I have to say i was not disappointed. Xd's have to be one of the best guns I have ever held and Ive held and shot alot of them. I have at least 10000 rounds thru my hs and I am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with my new xd. Well thanks for listening and for having a great place for us avid shooters and gun lovers. Take care everyone.

Mongo

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk mongo41!

You made the right choice in getting an XD. I too had no regrets of whatsoever in getting an XD9:D

Congrats and happy shooting!

·
Premium Member
24,714 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello everyone. Ive been lurking and reading the forums for awhile now and made the jump to joining today. I have to say I am very impressed with the general friendlyness of the members in the different threads. I am a long time shooter and my first gun was actually a hs2000 that Ive had for about 10 yrsand ive had alot of guns in between including a few glocks and sigs but my hs was always a favorite. So a month ago I broke down and bought a xd 40 and I have to say i was not disappointed. Xd's have to be one of the best guns I have ever held and Ive held and shot alot of them. I have at least 10000 rounds thru my hs and I am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with my new xd. Well thanks for listening and for having a great place for us avid shooters and gun lovers. Take care everyone.

Mongo
Welcome to the forum, I live just south of Pittsburgh!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome Mongo, what generation HS 2000 do you have? Did you make it to the NRA show last week?
hey there icreek. yep made it to the nra show. it was great except for all the protestors telling me how guns have killed there love ones. but what they didnt tell me was how there loving son was some drug dealing gangbanger who probably got what he deserved. my hs is a first generation by the way. best 189 bucks i ever spent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts