Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any body have an number to pistol gear .com . I have some questions to ask about some of their products. Oh if also how would anyone rate pistol gear .com :?:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't have a phone number but there is a forum on pistol gear.com that Scott monitors actively and there is an email address too. He does monitor this forum also.

I have bought a number of items from them and recieved them in two days or less (I only live one state away). They have the cheapest shipping rates I have ever ecperienced. Scott is very pleasant ot work with. He has even offered tohave something dropeed shipped from the vendor and absorb the shipping differential.

Pistol Gear.com is at the top of my list.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Scott is a super guy to deal with and will answer all of your questions at least the one's that have not already been answered on the Forum

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
mpholic said:
I don't have a phone number but there is a forum on pistol gear.com that Scott monitors actively and there is an email address too. He does monitor this forum also.

I have bought a number of items from them and recieved them in two days or less (I only live one state away). They have the cheapest shipping rates I have ever ecperienced. Scott is very pleasant ot work with. He has even offered tohave something dropeed shipped from the vendor and absorb the shipping differential.

Pistol Gear.com is at the top of my list.
He has a dedicated forum here. In addition, you can PM oldschool here, same guy, saves you the phone call

·
Registered
14 Posts
pistolgear.com is the worst site to go to if you want poor service and bad prices :lol:

If you want great service, great prices, and super fast shipping; then pistolgear is the place to be (can't until they stock the hicaps again).

It's also a bad place to go to if you have money you should be spending on other things (braces for the kids, college tuition, etc), b/c those adjustable Dawson sights are just too damn enticing.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Guys, relax, you are making me blush. :oops:

Logan, the best way to get a quick answer is to send us an e-mail to [email protected]. If you send an e-mail, no matter the time of day, you should get a reply within 30 minutes.

Best Regards,
Scott

PS: Thanks for the overwhelming support, guys!

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have spent a couple hundered dollars with Scott over the last year and must say that I have been very impressed with his service and the speed that he ships. I can order Sunday night and get my package on Tues at lunch time. Luckily I only live 1 state away from him but that is still great service.

Thank Scott!

·
Registered
56 Posts
i will second.. or. third... or.. ahh helll ill just jump in line!!.. ordered a backorder guide rod from him.. and still got it SUPER fast!!! i was expecting a few weeks.. and got it in MAYBE 5 days.. not to mention he really does answer emails fast.. i mean fast like.. i sent one.. went and "took the browns to the bowl" and came back and there it was!! they will definetly be seeing more of my business... that is if i can ever recoupe from this root canal.. :shock:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have bought several products for my XD from pistol gear and would have to say...

1. Great Prices
2. Great Products
3. Fast Shipping
4. Overall great experience every time.

and the hand written thank yous on the invoices are a nice personal touch you don't get from the mega stores....

Keep up the good work............

·
Registered
28 Posts
PA1749 said:
I have bought several products for my XD from pistol gear and would have to say...

1. Great Prices
2. Great Products
3. Fast Shipping
4. Overall great experience every time.

and the hand written thank yous on the invoices are a nice personal touch you don't get from the mega stores....

Keep up the good work............

I would have to agree 100% with the above :!:

Awhhh, I thought I was the only special one that got handwritten thank-you's :?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have to throw my .02 in and say that I would highly recommend doing business with Scott. Very few businesses "truly" understand customer service and Scott's is one of them. Thanks again for for hooking me up with the sights Scott.

Mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pistol gear- you are the downfall of my wallet :D Just when I thought I had my XD all set I look at your gunsmith info. Oh well, I'm supporting a good cause, right? The cause of the XD to overthrow Glock.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I emailed Scott about my order and got a response within a few minutes, even before the e-mail that's automatically sent!! Now that's part of great customer service. And from what I've heard on this board about Scott and Pistol-gear.com, I look forward to doing future business with him.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
The other day I was thinking about sending Scott an e-mail but before I got the chance he sent me one with all the answers to the questions I had. Now that is awesome service. How does he do that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts