Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I yet again placed another order from pistol-gear. I can't seem to get enough of this place. It's like an obsession! "I've gotta have it"
Does anyone else have this problem, or am I just bein goofy? :mrgreen:

i am truly impressed.....in the time it took to make my order...type this forum post....and empty a few cold ones.....my order was processed AND shipped
I thought the booze was getting to me :shock:
Kudos to [email protected]

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm glad you're happy with them. Posts like these make me feel confident about buying from Pistol Gear... if and when they finally get some EFK 9mm barrels in stock.

Sorry for the off-topic, but how do you like that Mossberg? The 500 "Persuader" is next on my list of arsenal additions.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dude, I am 4 days away from payday with a brand new XD service that I got last weekend and it's naked. I have already made my lists over and over and am starting to get the shakes from not being able to order from them now. I don't know if I can make it 4 more days.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I've had great service from all the vendors on this board. Pistol-Gear and Gunner's Alley are definitely my favorites. I love to drool as I peruse their wares. :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dunno ....there's somethin about that place that made me into an xd addict
i can't seem to keep from ordering from em
findin top of the line stuff...and awesome customer service prolly has a lot to do with it

·
Registered
176 Posts
to answer the question about the shotgun, i have a Mossberg 590, and i dont ever plan on selling it. close to 1000 rounds, and not a hitch yet. its a solid work horse.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I totally concur with the Pistol-Gear opinions. When its late at night, and the wife's gone to bed, and the news is over, I find myself wandering the site, just in case something new was added and I missed it, or maybe I'll see something on there I've always needed and can't live without, just didn't notice it. :) Plus Scott's always willing to give his advice when I have a tough decision to make, which is a definite plus! And he's yet to give me the "just buy both" advice :)

Matthew

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I have been drooling heavily over that site for months now. Sorry to all who had to put on waders. I finaly put in an order for Don'w FLGR on friday last and it arrived today. Sweet!!! That is what I call service. BTW, has anyone tried the ghost ring tritium sights for the XD? I am looking for a nice quick target acquisition tritium sight and it looks interesting. I am just worried that it may throw me off once I get used to it, am a three dot man right now.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i seem to like the stock dots just fine......i hit where i point em
might as well stick with what works?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts